Monday, February 15, 2010

A Day Out



An American woman invited me out to coffee. She said that she didn't like Starbucks, so she invited me to this cute place and then showed me around the neighborhood. It was reminiscent of Holland when the first thing she announced was that they received a surprise call from Shell and now they are moving back to Houston in July. I'm not sure I can be friends with anyone who doesn't like Starbucks anyway. Seriously, it was very nice of her to show me around. She loved snow so much that she didn't want to go back to the terrible weather in Houston. Hmmm.

That reminds me of a scripture that I am thinking about which is Proverbs 31:21 She is not afraid of snow for her household for all her household are clothed in scarlet.


2 comments:

  1. It is shocking when people don't like Starbucks. That was indeed nice of her to ask you out and the shop looks cute. Was it nice?

    Noah looks like he is adapting very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you would have liked the coffee and salsa house.

    ReplyDelete