Sunday, January 24, 2010

Responding to Grace's tag (www.writing-with-grace.blogspot.com ) here are my responses.

What kind of a car do you want when you're older?
Toyota Tundra (by the way, I do own the road)

Do you want to go to college?
Been there, done that

How many children do you want to have when you're married?
I am the old woman who lives in a shoe

City girl or country girl?
Suburban

Flying or driving?
I am not fond of any mode of transportation.

Inside or outside?
Outside on a warm day

Wednesday or Sunday?
Sunday

Fried or scrambled eggs?
Fried

Movie or TV show?
I'd rather just talk to people. . . ok if I have to choose. . .a movie because I don't like commercials.

FAVORITES

Thing to do outside? read in the sunshine

Favorite meal? chocolate

Place to read a good book? anywhere

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny.....I wanna come for a "meal" at your house......chocolate salad, chocolate loaf, chocolate with pistachios (for the green part of the meal!) and then chocolate for dessert, along with coffee! YUMMO! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with that? smile
    I looked on your blog today and saw the little cutie. Thanks for posting,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete