Thursday, December 24, 2009

Special Thanks

On the eve of our move, I wanted to remember some of the special things people have done that have meant so much to me.

To Beth for coming into town to help organize and clean, and for asking if I was spinning our of control.

To Holly and Debbie, for a beautiful Farewell for Now party. I will display the chest of notes prominently in our new house.

To Euromom, for almost getting in a car accident when hearing we were about to leave, for crying at the swimming pool with Grace, for the special meals, gifts

To Molly, for the privilege of coming to your chemo, for the flower of hope, and Pappasitos

To Luann and Jim, thank you for beds when we didn't know where we would sleep, taco soup, and errands that Jim ran for us which proved to be invaluable.

To Mary L. , for inspiration, and the rice maker, which made me cry.

To Elma, thank you for lively conversation at Starbucks.

To all the ladies who gave us gifts.

And I am thankful to Jesus, who teaches me that he will never fail me.

Love Never Fails

1 comment:

  1. I hated that I was sick and could not participate in the party. I hated that I was unable to help as well. I will pray for y'all that all will go well, and that God will teach you and your family that HE WILL support and provide for you.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete